Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Pjatigorsk vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Pjatigorsk vs Timaru, New Zealand
Pjatigorsk vs Mount Washington, Nh, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Armstrong, Ontario, Canada
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Londrina, Brazil
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Fairfield, Ia, Usa
Sarnia, On vs Oakland, Md
Lozovaja vs Canar
Wauseon, Oh vs Louisburg, Nc
Rovno vs Yonago
- The distance between Pjatigorsk, Russia and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 8,463 km or 5,259 mi.
- To reach Pjatigorsk in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 15.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pjatigorsk bearing 168.9° or S .
- Both have a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) less in Pjatigorsk. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 198.5 mm (7.8 in) more which is equivalent to 198.5 l/m² (4.87 US gal/ft²) or 1,985,000 l/ha (212,210 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.3° higher in Pjatigorsk than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pjatigorsk relative to Fort Vermilion, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Pjatigorsk
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Pjatigorsk vs Kirov, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Pjatigorsk vs Lubny, Ukraine
Pjatigorsk vs Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Belmullet
Santa Maria Di Leuc vs Grants Pass, Or
Vrfu Omu vs Las Vegas, Nevada
Menaka vs Cartwright, Nf
Pjatigorsk vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE